Managing Director Richard Todd and founder of Interlocks Surveys has years of experience within the industry, Richard is a member of the following Institutions and Governing bodies, MRICS; FCIOB; Mining Qualification Board (MQB) Surveyors Certificate; Fellow of the Architects and Surveyors Institute.
Since establishing Interlocks Surveys in 1995 we have been a provider of Topographical and Measured Building Survey information to clients throughout the UK and Europe.
The business has grown through recommendation, repeat business and by ensuring our Client’s satisfaction is the principal focus.
We are entirely confident in our highly skilled and experienced Surveyors, who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to both customer service and quality of product.
- RICS – The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
- Constructionline Acreditation
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Certification
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Certification
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate in Environmental Management
All of the above show how serious we are as a Company to get it right for our clients.